Monday, March 11, 2019

painting with dots

 Here is a peek at our Imagine It, Make It activities!

We used our imagination each day to think of things we wanted to create!  We created games, art, and pretended in dramatic play!  Our favorite activity was the "not a box"...we played in a large box and it was something  different for everyone...a swimming pool,  a bathtub, a rocketship, a boat, an airplane and even an ice cream truck!
Sorting shapes (straight lines or curved lines)
Welcome to our restuarant!

Roll it and count it!


I think my doggie wants some pasta!


Painting with dots.
I'm serving you tea!
Sand play with tubes and treasures!

What can we build with tubes?



What can you see?
Hey!  Look at us!




Robot arms!!
Look what I can build!

I wonder which building material  will work for a house?  Straw? Sticks? or Bricks?





Rub a dub, dub, six friends in a tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment